for polished concrete floor applications.
- An excellent surface cleaner & etching comound
- Allows for the use of higher grit metal bonds on the first cut/grind
- Easy to apply with HVLP sprayer
- Higher grit first cut/grind promotes a consistent Salt ‘n Pepper finish
- De-greases and emulsifies oil and grease in one application
- Promotes a cleaner surface and reduces diamond wear
- Very user friendly – no odor or harmful vapors
ECOGUARD Pre-Grind is formulated using organic acids and surfactants made from naturally occurring materials, which makes it safer to use and just as effective as traditional hydrochloric or phosphoric based solutions.
In this case, to grind off the coating, we recommend the use of ECOGUARD BEAR CLAW or RIPPER tools for such removal. If heavy grease or soaked-in oil are present, pre-clean with Concrete Earth C-25 Citrus Solve degreaser before applying the ECOGUARD Pre-Grind.
LEED CREDIT CONSIDERATIONS: Materials and Resources: MR Credit 1.2-Building re-use. Indoor Environmental Quality: EQ Credits 4.2: Low emitting materials (VOC < 25 g/L). MR Credits 5.2: Regional materials-Greater than 20% extracted, processed and manufactured regionally at production location: Lemont, Illinois 60439. 90% Content- Harvested within 500 miles. MR Credits 6.2: Rapidly renewable materials.
Feel free to contact us using the form below.