For all concrete hardness - Excels on hard to very hard floor types
Watergloss polishing resin pads demonstrate all of the advantages of ceramic with none of the wear factors or undesirable ghosting or abrasion lines on the outer edge of the tool.
The diamonds are embedded in a cutting-edge, ceramic-like resin bond and demonstrate excellent cutting and polishing, mounted on individual heads which contour the floor completely. The resulting gloss and distinction of image is greatly enhanced by this process.
We continually adapt based on our customer’s feedback. Starting in April 2018, we improved the performance of the Watergloss resins by nearly doubling the diamond load. This along with using `combination grits has resulted in smooth non-scratching transitions, from one tool to the next.
All Watergloss pads are “Ready to Use”, meaning: dressing of the tooling is not needed.
- Professional tool for mirror finish of concrete floors
- Elimination of scratches using # 100
- Grits available from 15 to 3, 000 – NO scratches
- Ideal for all PREP work without face grinding
- Made to abate orange peel & polish hard floors
- Ideal to apply & remove ECOGUARD Pore Filler
- Extremely quick tool change
- Cross-grinding pattern recommended
- Universal tool for many floor types
- Very high grinding pressure
- Self-leveling floors
- Terrazzo (Cement base)