Professional High Tech Pore Filler Hardener
Due to its special composition, Pore Filler achieves a very stable bond, combined with ground concrete solids.
The resulting slurry dries to demonstrate both high-tensile and pore filling features.
ECOGUARD Pore Filler - Professional results in 1 step!
- Hardening of the floor surface
- Scratch-free grinding
- Fills surface pores up to 5mm deep/wide
- Fills craze cracks
- Can be tinted with COLOR INFUSION
- No harmful vapors
- Little to no environmental impact on disposal
After grinding step MB # 30/40 or 50/60 the Pore Filler is sprayed onto the floor surface.
- Grind in a cross-grinding pattern using a # 100 specially configured Pore Filler pad.
- Achieve a pudding-like mud consistency slurry
- Continue to grind until the slurry starts to solidify and dry to a sticky paste.
- After 60 minutes or so, dry grind until all residue is completely removed from the surface
- Follow up dry with #400 Watergloss pad or equivalent Stingray puck with vacuum running.
- Easy to store
- Sold ready-to-use – no dilution needed.
- May be tinted with COLOR INFUSION if needed
- Contains hardeners & proprietary resin compounds
- Heat and acid resistant
- Combines with any of the ECOGUARD hardeners to create a water repellent surface
- Increases surface abrasion resistance