ECOGUARD CRACK REPAIR KIT
Rapid Filler For Deep and Wide Repairs.
2 part compound, repairs non-moving cracks and surface damage to match the surrounding floor.
Crack Repair is a polyol mixture (Di, polyisocyanate) for the production of polyurethanes.
Used on existing concrete floors, it forms a high-tensile and insoluble bond as a perfect and durable bonding filler in cracks and holes on the concrete surface.
Crack & Surface Repair must be blended and mixed without air bubbles prior to application. Both components A and B are mixed at the specified ratio of 1: 1
Typical mix example:
- 1 part Surface & Crack Repair Part A
- 1 part Surface & Crack Repair Part B
- 1 part Ceramic spheres
- 1 part of ground concrete dust
Pour and apply into cracks and large surface depressions. Spread with a disposable putty knife to level with the floor surface. Ensure a dust free and clean working surfaces to achieve a strong bond. Read all Tech data prior to use.
- For external and internal application
- Extremely durable
- Fills small and deep pores, cracks and larger holes.
- Frost-proof after curing
- Easily blended to natural concrete floor color.
- Can be tinted with added color and aggregate.
- May be ground within 45 minutes of set time.
- Full cure in 12 hours
- Suitable for very heavy equipment traffic
Concrete surfaces treated with Crack & Surface Repair are resistant to heavy oils , many acids, cleaning agents, as well as alkali solvents. Please read Tech Data sheets for complete application details.